Connect with us


Clarence Thomas’s Wife Admits She Was At Jan 6 Rally That Preceded Attack On U.S. Capitol, Denies Involvement In Planning



Ginni Thomas

Ginni Thomas, the wife of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has admitted that she was present at the pro-Trump that preceded the Jan 6 insurrection but denied any involvement in the planning of the attack on the U.S. Capitol as an effort to pressure Congress from certifying Joe Biden’s election victory.

Speaking with the Washington Free Beacon, Mrs. Thomas Attack said that she was “disappointed and frustrated” that there was violence that happened on Jan 6 following “a peaceful gathering” of Trump supporters on the Ellipse that day.

Thomas, who parroted Donald Trump’s election lies and pushed a campaign to overturn the 2020 election after Trump’s November defeat, told the publication that she did not help organize the rally that ultimately culminated with the attack on the US Capitol.

“I played no role with those who were planning and leading the Jan. 6 events,” Thomas said. “There are stories in the press suggesting I paid or arranged for buses. I did not. There are other stories saying I mediated feuding factions of leaders for that day. I did not.”

During the interview, Thomas also tried to shield her husband from any accountability.

“Like so many married couples, we share many of the same ideals, principles, and aspirations for America,” Thomas said. “But we have our own separate careers, and our own ideas and opinions too. Clarence doesn’t discuss his work with me, and I don’t involve him in my work.”

According to a report published by The New York Times, however, Mrs. Thomas led a network of her husband’s aides to set in motion a campaign to overturn the 2020 election after Donald Trump’s November defeat. That effort ultimately culminated with the attack on the US Capitol by a mob of Trump supporters who believed the election was stolen from him.

RELATED: Clarence Thomas, Wife Linked To Plot That Led To Jan 6 Attack.

Thoma’s claim comes as the investigation into the deadly incident by the Department of Justice and the House select committee is ramping up.