Connect with us

NEWS

‘He Didn’t Prepare And Now 50,000 Are Dead!’: Morning Joe Unleashes On Trump Over COVID-19 Response

Published

on

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough did not mince words when going after Donald Trump on Thursday morning.

The “Morning Joe” host called out the president over his response to the coronavirus pandemic. His comments against Trump came after showing a clip of the president claiming that it was possible that the coronavirus would simply disappear by the fall.

Scarborough said that Trump’s rosy predictions about the virus were similar to the ones he made earlier this year when he claimed that the virus would “disappear” in April.

“This is not breaking news!” Scarborough yelled. “How could the president not learn from his mistakes and still ignore his doctors, when every medical person will tell you, the pandemic could be the worst — the worst! — during flu season?!”

Scarborough did not stop there.

“Everybody in his administration that this was coming!” he fumed. “Even [trade adviser Peter] Navarro warned him, 500,000 people could die. The president ignored it! He didn’t prepare! 50,000 people are dead now because of it, right? He didn’t prepare. There should have been a lot less people dead!”

Take a look at his lengthy rant in the video clip below:

RELATED: Watch: Dr. Fauci Says Coronavirus Will Come Back In The Fall After Trump Claims ‘It Won’t Come Back At All’