DOJ Caught Scrubbing Epstein Files Linking Trump to Child Rape: Report

Staff Writer
The Justice Department allegedly removed Epstein documents naming Donald Trump in child rape claims. (Image composition: The Daily Boulder)

The Department of Justice is under fire after reportedly removing documents linking Donald Trump to Jeffrey Epstein’s abuse network from its own website.

On Friday, Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche announced the release of roughly 3 million Epstein-related records. But Sam Stein of The Bulwark quickly noticed that files mentioning Trump were suddenly “hard to read” — and less than an hour later, those pages vanished entirely from the DOJ site, RawStory reports.

Thankfully, eagle-eyed users had already archived the documents. One file describes a woman who said her friend was forced to perform oral sex on Trump in New Jersey about 35 years ago.

The document notes: “[Redacted] reported an unidentified female friend who was forced to perform oral sex on President Trump approximately 35 years ago in NJ. The friend told Alexis that she was approximately 13-14 years old when this occurred, and the friend allegedly bit President Trump while performing oral sex. The friend was allegedly hit in the face after she laughed about biting President Trump. The friend said she was also abused by Epstein.”

Another complaint detailed a man driving a limousine who overheard disturbing remarks during a phone call involving Trump, while his ex-girlfriend reportedly accused both Trump and Epstein of rape:

“Complainant noted Trump repeatedly stated the name ‘Jeffrey’ while on the phone. One of complainant’s ex-girlfriend’s [edacted] told complainant Trump raped her, as did Epstein.”

A third document alleged that Trump participated regularly in paying for sexual abuse and was present for an uncle murdering a newborn child: “[C]omplainant reported Donald Trump participated regularly in paying money to force her to perform sex acts with him and alleged Trump was present when her uncle murdered her newborn child.”

(Screenshot: X)
(Screenshot via X)
(Screenshot via X)

The DOJ has not publicly explained why these documents disappeared, raising questions about whether the agency was attempting to protect a sitting president from damning allegations.

For now, the full extent of the information remains available only through archived sources, and watchdogs are demanding answers about why documents that were scheduled for public release were scrubbed within an hour.

Share This Article