Trump Says His COVID-19 Response Will Still Be Successful No Matter How Many Die: Watch
Donald Trump changed his story again on Sunday during a Fox News town hall. The president had initially said last week that only 60,000 people would end up dying from the coronavirus and that it would be a success.
“So, yeah, we’ve lost a lot of people,” Trump said during a press briefing in the Rose Garden April 27. “But if you look at what original projections were, 2.2 million, we are probably heading to 60,000 to 70,000.”
Now, Trump’s new claim is that we will lose “100,000 or 90 or 95.”
When asked why he keeps changing the death numbers, Trump claimed that the numbers will keep going up but it would still be a success story.
Take a look at his remarks in the video clip below:
RELATED: Trump Compares Himself To Abraham Lincoln, Boats He’s Done More Than Any President In History
You must be logged in to post a comment Login