Connect with us


Prominent Member Of Church Of Scientology Brutally Takes Her Own Life: Report



Whitney Mills

Whitney Mills, a high-ranking member of the Church of Scientology in Clearwater, Florida, burned herself alive and then shot herself dead, according to journalist Tony Ortega, who covers happenings within the controversial church.

Citing a statement from the Clearwater Police Department, Ortega reported that “Whitney Mills was 40 when she shot herself and then died at Morton Plant hospital. We want to warn you that the details are very disturbing, and they do bring up questions about her involvement in Scientology.”

According to the report, Mills was what Scientologists refer to as an “Operating Thetan Level Eight” or OT 8, which she was certified on the Scientology cruise ship, the Freewinds, in 2019.

“As we discussed after Kirstie Alley’s death, when Scientologists achieve OT 8, they believe they will be granted ’cause over matter, energy, space, and time.’ In other words, the gamut of superhuman abilities that they have been pursuing for years and after parting with large amounts of money. Finally, they will have raised IQ, total recall, perfect eyesight, the ability to leave their bodies and travel as incorporeal spirits called ‘thetans’ with full perception. And, of course, they believe they will be impervious to disease.”

As noted by Ortega, “cancer is supposed to be defeated at just OT 5, which may be part of why Kirstie Alley did not seek medical help early on for the symptoms of colon cancer.”

“In 2022, Whitney Mills was facing some serious health issues of her own, according to the people who knew her and were interviewed by the Clearwater Police Department. One woman who had recently gotten to know Whitney told police that she had been diagnosed with Lyme disease as well as a mass on one of her ovaries, which ‘she was refusing to remove,’ the friend said,” Ortega reported.

“On May 12, her friends requested a welfare check after she stopped answering her phone. When his brother forced his way into her apartment, he found her incapacitated from a gunshot wound, with a burning hair smell in the apartment indicating she had set herself on fire first. She died in the hospital a day and a half later.”

You can read the full report here.

Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply


Shop Smart